So, my sisters got me these awesome running tights for my birthday. It was a present from them even though my bday isn’t until Friday and I got them a few weeks ago and have worn them multiple times. But I thought I would show them off. I was first interested in them because they look EXACTLY like these running tights from Nike that I already have (that are like my favorite.) The features that I like about them include:
- back zippered pocket for phone/gels/keys…etc.
- drawstring waist… my waist is a different size then my booty so the drawstring waist is an absolute must otherwise I have to hike them up every 15 seconds.
- mesh material behind the knees for ventilation
- zippered ankles for tight fit and no bouncing material
- light reflectors along leg/thigh area which doubles as a more flattering look (although the ones on the Nikes are much better placed and have a more flattering look)
- Bonus for the new ones, they have a thicker material for more warmth and secure feeling (like nothings bouncing around… like my a$$)
So the new bday running tights are from Lucy and can be found here.
And here they are on me after a 6.2 mile run today. I am totally posing and looking like a fool but I wanted to show the special detailing. (like how the drawstring and zippers are pink!)
So there you have it Elena, you can see what you got my for my bday 😉
Tonight, I am super excited because I am going to my FAVORITE Indian restaurant, Chapati with my sister. It is conveniently located in Northfield very close to her house (but there is also a location in Edina.) I love it! I will try to remember to take lots of pictures tonight. After dinner is GLEE!!! So excited.
I saw this on facebook but I do have to say that I am a Gleek! hehe
Okay, that is all tonight folks!
Have a good one,