So, my sisters got me these awesome running tights for my birthday. It was a present from them even though my bday isn’t until Friday and I got them a few weeks ago and have worn them multiple times. But I thought I would show them off. I was first interested in them because they look EXACTLY like these running tights from Nike that I already have (that are like my favorite.) The features that I like about them include:
- back zippered pocket for phone/gels/keys…etc.
- drawstring waist… my waist is a different size then my booty so the drawstring waist is an absolute must otherwise I have to hike them up every 15 seconds.
- mesh material behind the knees for ventilation
- zippered ankles for tight fit and no bouncing material
- light reflectors along leg/thigh area which doubles as a more flattering look (although the ones on the Nikes are much better placed and have a more flattering look)
- Bonus for the new ones, they have a thicker material for more warmth and secure feeling (like nothings bouncing around… like my a$$)
So the new bday running tights are from Lucy and can be found here.
And here they are on me after a 6.2 mile run today. I am totally posing and looking like a fool but I wanted to show the special detailing. (like how the drawstring and zippers are pink!)
So there you have it Elena, you can see what you got my for my bday
Tonight, I am super excited because I am going to my FAVORITE Indian restaurant, Chapati with my sister. It is conveniently located in Northfield very close to her house (but there is also a location in Edina.) I love it! I will try to remember to take lots of pictures tonight. After dinner is GLEE!!! So excited.
I saw this on facebook but I do have to say that I am a Gleek! hehe
Okay, that is all tonight folks!
Have a good one,